To all of you aspiring singers…
- Are you embarrassed to sing in front of others?
- Do you feel you have a limited vocal range or don’t know your range?
- Do you think you have bad habits when it comes to singing?
- Do you feel you strain too much while singing?
- Do people say you have a good voice?
- Do you think you “can’t carry a tune”?
- Do you just want to learn how to sing for the fun of it?
- Do you already sing and want to brush up your technique?
- Do you want to improve your speaking voice?
Then Voice lessons the way I teach them are for you! I actually like to call them “Discovery-Voice Sessions”. They are fun as well as exploratory, and empower you with information to work and play with. I draw from many fields of study and techniques to find the tools that solve any vocal issues you may have. Wherever you are in your vocal development – from absolute beginner to seasoned pro – I am passionate about helping you discover your powerful voice!
Get more info on Special Summer Offers here >> Go to News/Events Tab (Manually)
Professional soprano Margaret Lampasi offers private voice lessons specializing in healthy singing technique, using both traditional and holistic methods.
- Discover your true and powerful voice
- Feel more vocal freedom
- Expand your possibilities as a singer
Accomplish this through comprehensive private lessons in all aspects of singing technique and healthy vocal production, including breathing, resonance, diction, posture, and more. We do our utmost best to help you reach your goals! Find out more about Voice Lessons.
As an experienced performer with a passion for classical singing, Margaret uplifts and connects with audiences through the amazing richness and beauty of music. She is available as a soloist for special occasions.
Margaret Lampasi’s voice lessons and solo performances are based in the Capital Region, Albany, Niskayuna, Glens Falls, New York area.